2021 Super Early Bird Registration
CAMP DATES 2021 Tentative
JUNE 21 – 25
JULY 12 – 16
JULY 19 – 23
JULY 26 – 30 Advanced Camp
AUGUST 2 – 6
AUGUST 9 – 13
AUGUST 16 – 20
AUGUST 23 – 27 Advanced Camp
Drop – Off – 9:00
Camp – 9:00 – 3:00 PM
Pick – Up – 3:00 PM
Early/Late Pick-Up is available at extra cost – email us for more information
-> [email protected] <-
SCROLL DOWN FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING
Get Access to our Web Special and info about our classes
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
Don’t let electronic games and gadgets occupy your child this summer when they could be building their minds and bodies at AmeriKick Martial Arts Summer Camp. AmeriKick offers a variety of programs for children of all ages and ability levels with specialized programs for beginners.
AmeriKick Martial Arts Summer Camps are open to Ages 5 & Older. It is our goal to provide attendees with a fun summer camp experience that will improve their mental, physical and athletic capacities. AmeriKick Camps are a great way for Children to spend their time training towards Black Belt or for our first time attendees to learn a new exciting skill. Camp Attendees will learn a variety of fun, exciting Martial Arts weapons, skills, self-defense techniques, advanced techniques and so much more.
Sign up now in Marlton and reserve your spot for this sensational summer event.
Discounts for siblings and multi camp weeks
Advanced Camp is reserved for karate students brown, red and black belts only!
AmeriKick Summer Camps Open to Ages 5 and Up
• AK Summer Camps run from Monday to Friday (Single Day Rates/Options are available)
• Bagged Lunch is needed as well as plenty of snacks and drinks for the day.
• Camp Times: 9:00am- 3:00pm
• Early Drop Off and Late Pick up available (*at additional costs) call more pricing and more information
• Single-Day Rates are available.
• Family Discounts are available for 2 or more family members attending the same camp – 10% off additional family members.
• No Martial Arts experience necessary – Non-members are welcome to attend
Students attending a full week of camp are eligible for stripe and rank promotion *with instructor recommendation*
Camp Objectives & Activities
• Flexibility Training
• Strength and Conditioning
• Learning Self– Defense Techniques
• Curriculum – Katas, Weapons, Basic and Techniques
• Gymnastics and Martial Arts Tricking
• Advanced Kicking Techniques
• Weapons Training
• Games, Relays & Contests
• NERF Wars
• Creative Kata Practice
• Demonstration Performances
• Sparring Drills and Concepts
• Outdoor Training (Weather Pending)