2020 Super Early Bird Registration
SCROLL DOWN FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING
Get Access to our Program Schedule and Web Promo
Don’t let electronic games and gadgets occupy your child this summer when they could be building their minds and bodies at AmeriKick Martial Arts Summer Camp. AmeriKick offers a variety of programs for children of all ages and ability levels with specialized programs for beginners.
AmeriKick Martial Arts Summer Camps are open to Ages 5 & Older. It is our goal to provide attendees with a fun summer camp experience that will improve their mental, physical and athletic capacities. AmeriKick Camps are a great way for Children to spend their time training towards Black Belt or for our first time attendees to learn a new exciting skill. Camp Attendees will learn a variety of fun, exciting Martial Arts weapons, skills, self-defense techniques, advanced techniques and so much more.
Sign up now in Marlton and reserve your spot for this sensational summer event.
Sign up for 1, 2, 3 or even all Weeks!
AmeriKick Summer Camps Open to Ages 5 and Up
• AK Summer Camps run from Monday to Friday (Single Day Rates/Options are available)
• Bagged Lunch is needed as well as plenty of snacks and drinks for the day.
• Camp Times: 9:00am- 4:00pm
• Early Drop Off and Late Pick up available (*at additional costs) call more pricing and more information
• Single-Day Rates are available. Starting at $79 per day
• Family Discounts are available for 2 or more family members attending the same camp – 10% off second/third family member
• No Martial Arts experience necessary – Non-members are welcome to attend
Students attending a full week of camp are eligible for stripe and rank promotion *with instructor recommendation*
Camp Objectives & Activities
• Flexibility Training
• Strength and Conditioning
• Learning Self– Defense Techniques
• Curriculum – Katas, Weapons, Basic and Techniques
• Gymnastics and Martial Arts Tricking
• Advanced Kicking Techniques
• Weapons Training
• Games, Relays & Contests
• NERF Wars
• Creative Kata Practice
• Demonstration Performances
• Sparring Drills and Concepts
• Outdoor Training (Weather Pending)